A 16th century farmhouse cottage which is recorded as part of Queen Anne's Bounty. The holiday accommodation comprises of:
- Comfortable living room with open inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove.
- Small recently fitted kitchen with electric oven, microwave, hob fridge with freezer compartment, and washing machine.
- Boot room
- WC with hand basin and heated towel rail
- Conservatory/birdwatching/reading room overlooking the river just feet away.
- Stone outhouse for storing mountain bikes with high pressure hose pipe for cleaning, lockable door and basic tools.
- Old stone stairway which spirals up behind the fireplace. This stairway is steep and narrow and may be unsuitable for frail or elderly folk.
- Large bedroom with wonky wooden floor and low oak beams (watch your head!) Lovely comfortable king size bed.
- En-suite bathroom with bath and over-bath shower.